First time eating at Sekama
This shop is actually recommended by my friend CKX
Says his dad likes the laksa there most
So far this is the 3rd best laksa i have eaten in Kuching
the top2 ones i have had before.....
I don't know where the shops are or what the names of the shops are!!!

Cz it was my cousin and her fiancé who brought me there

Anywayyyyy
This shop at Sekama
Its called Good Taste Cafe
I actually prefer it to Golden Arch's Laksa
the soup is just right, not too much santan
I think Golden Arch's has too much santan
You know how santan plays an important role in laksas right??
The soup~
after finishing all the laksa

I think this one should be the first picture

NICE!!!!!!!!!
Bi hun cooked just right!
soup texture also just nice~~

only thing is that not PEDAS enough hehehe
Sekama Laksa
Ur "don't touch me" pig scare the hell out of me lol XD
ReplyDeleteCan't post message in ur cbox btw.
@Kelvin the pig is so cute!! and funny.. hahahha!! hmm will check on it tomorrow :P
ReplyDelete